Saturday 20 December 2014

The Treesie

Christmas is all about the Christmas Tree selfie (aka the #Treesie!) so I received  a little gift from the B&Q Press Office to create the perfect treesie - a box full of gold decorations, tinsel (tinsel was confiscated as Meg kept being naughty with it - I'm talking self strangulation, snapping it and eating it), fairy lights and some sprite to add to the tree's water to act as "food" and hairspray - to help stop the needles falling - although I didn't try this tip - I have done the lemonade one! 

I'm really excited because this is our first christmas in our new home, our forever home, and its also our first real tree in 6 christmases! Hope you like our tree - it might not be the most stylish but ours is very colourful it is full of decorations made by the children or things we've collected on our adventures - such as the penguin from New York City which I bought when I was pregnant with Blake - little did I know that his favourite animal would be the Penguin!

This is my Treesie

#Treesie

And these are some of the B&Q Christmas decorations :) 


B&Q Gold Tree Star


B&Q Fairy Lights


B&Q gold snowflake
B&Q gold glitter bauble
B&Q gold bauble

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Share your #treesie


Emma in Bromley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments

Emma x