Thursday 23 October 2014

What Happened at the Doc Mcstuffins Doctober Twitter Party?!

I was a host for a twitter party recently! It was the second one I'd com been chosen to host and I was really excited because Doc McStuffins is one of my 3 year old daughter's favourites - it was the theme for her 3rd birthday back in June - her favourite character depends what day it is! ... not only is my daughter a big fan but my five year old son also enjoys watching! He really likes Chilly the snowman and Stuffy the Dragon! 
Doc McStuffins Doctober Twitter Party

Twitter parties are chaos and when I tell people about them I get one of two reactions -
1. Ohhh cool I love a good twitter party, I'll be joining in and hoping to win something!
2. What's a twitter party?



So what is a twitter party? Well, during the set party time - I have an actual party going on along side lots of twitter interaction - the point is to introduce something new to followers, get the hashtag trending - this event had the super fab hash tag of #Doctober and the objective for followers is to win an awesome prize!

So, yup! At the same time as being glued to twitter, I'm also hosting an actual real life party in my living room! I'm so grateful for my grown up guests for helping control the party while I was busy tweeting! 

Doc McStuffins Doctober Twitter Party


We had a party, with lots of games and lots of lovely food and CAKE but most importantly, we got to play and see the new Doc Mcstiffins toys from Flair!

Doc McStuffins Doctober Twitter Party Cake

Doc McStuffins Doctober Twitter Party cake

I'm just going to let the photos speak for themselves because this was absolutely loads of fun and total chaos! 

Doc McStuffins Doctober Twitter Party


Doctober Doc Mcstuffins Carry Along Case
Doctober Doc Mcstuffins Carry Along Case

Doctober Doc Mcstuffins Role Play Set
Doc Mcstuffins Walk n Talk Mobile - I'll be reviewing this one in a separate blog post
Doctober Doc Mcstuffins Walk n Talk Mobile

What did the party achieve?
Lots of playing with new toys!
Lots of Cake!
Lots of mess!
Lots of fun!
On twitter there were 15 blogger hosts including me and during our two hour twitter party we managed get #Doctober trending and reach over a million people! That's amazing isn't it! 

Emma in Bromley xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments

Emma x