Thursday, 13 March 2014

Steak and BlowJob Day - Steak and BJ day March 14

Steak & BJ Day, Steak and Blowjob Day March 14
March the 14th - a month after Valentine's day is a day growing in popularity and known as the "man version" of valentine's day - it's Steak and Blowjob day! 

I personally don't care for valentine's day - it's just a whole load of commercial hogwash, but I'm an exception - as far as I can see, most women love valentine's with it's over priced flowers, heart shaped boxes full of mushy chocolates, and restaurants tightly packed where you are told what you can eat rather than choosing what you want. I just don't think an unwanted teddy bear on a date set by someone else is a romantic gesture. - I know, I'm cold aren't i?! 

According to the official celebration literature:
"Men do not want candy, Men have no need for flowers or teddy bears. There are two things men want: steak and a blowjob."
When I first heard about this day ... Two things happened!
1. The word blowjob made me giggle like a school girl, I laughed until tears came out!
2. I had to look it up and see if it was real or some hoax.

It's real alright! The day has been celebrated in the US for 12 years (it's a bit of an underdog - not yet recognised by the US government as an official day) and, now I really can't think why, has spread to the UK, Australia and Europe. 

It's even got its own website http://www.officialsteakandblowjobday.com
And hash tag #steakandbj

The whole event is getting a lot of stick from women's rights groups because it's a holiday celebrating men demanding women to cook for them and perform a specific oppressive sexual act. 

As far as I'm concerned, it's just a bit of comical fun isn't it ... It's not like it's compulsory! 

Emma in Bromley xx

2 comments:

  1. Will have to hide this post from Pete. I'm sure he would be a fan! Plus I've already made a Bolognese ;) haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments

Emma x