Friday 30 August 2013

Amie Pure and Natural Beauty Skin Care

amie morning dew matte finish paraben free moisturiserI'm always looking out for new Paraben free SkinCare to try (read the problem with parabens) - especially affordable ones! 

I'm happy to share with you Amie pure and natural beauty products who sent me two items from their collection to review.

"Amie’s high-quality products are completely free from parabens, sulphates, mineral oils, petrochemicals, animal extracts and are suitable for vegetarians and vegans."

amie morning clear purifying face wash paraben freeSo what did I think? The Amie Morning Dew Matte Finish  Moisturiser is a smooth light lotion which soaks in quickly and smells fresh. I have a bot of combination skin going on! very dry and sensitive except for an oily T Zone - this moisturiser is fab, it took care of my shiny forehead and left my dry cheeks feeling soft. it's absolutely great value for money at  £4.95 rrp making it a winner  in affordable Paraben free SkinCare and clear to see why it's a multi award winning brand.

The Amie Morning Clear Purifying face wash is a lovely gentle face wash, it doesn't foam up and it isn't drying - I often find face washes to harsh and drying on sensitive skin but this one is more like a lotion and wipes away make-up traces easily. It has a lovely subtle clean smell and is a great £4.95 rrp

I'll be buying more from Amie in the future.


Emma in Bromley xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments

Emma x