Tuesday 21 May 2013

My 4th blogoversary

Today is my 4th Blogoversary!

Emma in Bromley, Emma ClementI think four years if blogging deserves a cocktail, so tonight I'm celebrating! ... I'll be hugging a bucket... Not for over indulging in a naughty drink but because my two little people decided to share their tummy bug with me!

My first blog post was about local maternity clothes and was published just before my first baby was born!

Over the past 4 years I've really enjoyed blogging and hope to keep it up for many more years to come, although this past year has seen a few rocky patches where I almost threw the towel in!

I've started a 2nd blog too - Meal Planning Mummy but if I'm honest, it's not going to truly take off until Meg is in preschool! I just don't have as much time as I'd like to have for writing blog posts!

Hope you still enjoy reading :)

Emma in Bromley xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments

Emma x