Tuesday 26 February 2013

Darren Shan Book Signing in Bromley and Bluewater 2013

Darren Shan Book Signing in Bromley and Bluewater zom-b city Emma in Bromley
Darren Shan Book Signing in Bromley and Bluewater.

It's no secret that I love a good old vampire/ zombie/ ghost story and I'm a huuuge fan of the Darren Shan saga, larten crepsly series, lady of the shades and so far the first book of Zom- B so it is my hope that I can get my in-laws to babysit while I pop to one of our local book signings! I'm sure as a 33 year old mum, I'll stick out like a sore thumb but hey ho! I love these stories!!! (And I know one day so will my little people!)

Book 3 in the Zom-B series, Zom-B City is launched on the 14th March.

Sunday 17th March
12.30pm -- public signing, Waterstones Bluewater, Bluewater Centre, Greenhithe DA9 9SE.

Tuesday 19th March 
5.00pm -- public signing, Waterstones Bromley

Emma in Bromley x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments

Emma x