Wednesday 27 April 2011

The fridge of a bad parent? Meme

This is the first time I've been tagged in a Meme and I was tagged by Emma at mummy musings. This Meme was started by Sally to see how our fridge contents compare to hers and if her fridge is that of a bad parent!

Luckily I was tagged today as *fingers crossed* next week we will be starting our kitchen project and this fridge will no longer be!

So here goes!


Top shelf

  • Gu chocolate pots (only one left)
  • Organic peru decaff Coffee
  • Tiptree Seedless Raspberry Jam
  • M&S Apricot Jam
  • Waitrose Smooth fresh orange
  • Bottle green sparkling elderflower
  • Waitrose organic mild cheddar
  • Waitrose mozzarella ball
  • Lancashire Cheese
Middle Shelves

  • Organic semi skimmed milk x2 (Blake won't drink full fat milk!)
  • Thunder Toffee Vodka (Everyone should have this!)
  • Plum baby fromage frais
  • Petits Filous chocolate desserts
  • Yeo Valley spreadable butter
  • M&S Instant Porriage
  • Chargrilled Chicken bits
  • Parma Ham
  • Organic rocket, spinach and watercress
  • Organic cucumber
  • Organic Strawberries
  • Organic Plums
  • Seedless Grapes
Bottom Shelf

  • Meatballs
  • Organic breaded chicken fingers

Door

  • Cobra Zero
  • Tiptree Tomato sauce
  • Mr Bump cold pack
  • Mini bottle of smirnoff
  • Grey Goose Vodka (if only I wasn't preggers - Vodka lemon and lime needed!)
  • Creme de cassis (note the missing champagne)
  • Ribeena (The hubby's - full of artificial sweeteners which I think should be banned!)
  • Full fat coke - for the hubby but I quite fancy it for myself actually!
  • Tropicana smooth orange juice


Not too bad? We're having Mozzarella salad for tea/dinner (I'm northern so it's tea for me but hubby is southern so calls it dinner!) 

Where I can, I buy organic because I was brought up in the north west countryside and educated in the ways of organic farming which I fully support!!! (seriously - my school had a farm!) and also because I don't really want to eat a whole bunch of unnecessary hormones and chemicals.

A lot of my shopping comes from waitrose as there is a branch in walking distance!

I love to cook and can't wait to have our kitchen redone so I can do more! - we're completely starting from scratch - even taking a wall out and I will be blogging about it, we've never bought a kitchen before!!!

I'd like to tag the following to continue this Meme...

And anyone reading this! 
Please leave a comment when you have done your fridge so I can pop over and be nosey!

Emma in Bromley x

3 comments:

  1. Oook... yours is definitely not the fridge of a bad parent!! Mine however... >_< And I've been tagged twice now, so I *have* to do it! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fridge looks healthier than mine.

    I prefer to buy fruit and veg at the local farm shop but unfortunately finances & convenience don't always allow!

    Love the Mr Bump stuck in the door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marylin - I'm looking forward to peeping in your fridge!

    Emma - Mr Bump is ace! He's a cold pack for bumps and bruises!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments

Emma x